Client Agreement (Terms and Conditions Dog Grooming) This contract is made between Sally Cooper T/A Furry Dogmother and the Client.
- I (the client) confirm that my pet is fit, healthy and fully vaccinated and all the details I have given in relation to my pet are true.
- I agree that the Provider (Furry Dogmother ™) will not be held liable or responsible for irritation, abrasion, patchiness or hair loss due to any pre-existing skin condition or as a result of the process of grooming, de-matting, thinning, stripping or shaving, or any mishap caused by my non-disclosure of my pet’s medical condition or behaviour. If the Provider feels it necessary to shave off my pet(s) fur because of a badly maintained coat, I will not hold the Provider responsible for any irritation or clipper rash that occurs.
- If my pet bites or attempts to bite any person or pet, a muzzle may be used, or at the discretion of the Provider, treatment may stop. I will agree to pay for all work done to that point and will pay the full cost of all damages and expense that my pet has caused.
- If I fail to collect my pet at the agreed time or the Provider is kept waiting at my property, I will pay all extra costs due at a rate for Dog Day Care which is £5 for every 15 minutes.
- I understand that if I cancel a grooming appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, I will be charged a cancellation fee of £15 and I agree to pay this before any further appointments are booked.
- If my pet(s) becomes ill or is injured while under the care of the Provider, I authorise for my pet(s), to be taken to my registered Veterinarian (or one who is available) if this is needed in the Provider’s best judgement. I authorise the Provider to approve any emergency treatment recommended by the Veterinarian and I agree to pay in full to the Provider any charges incurred. I am responsible for any bills (transportation, treatment and expense) whilst my pet(s) is in the care of the Provider.
- I understand it is my responsibility to ensure that adequate pet insurance is in place for my pet(s) and any claims for treatment cannot be made against the insurers of the Provider.
- Grooming will be provided at the rate agreed and I agree to make payment in full for these services to the Provider in advance by either cash, debit card or bank transfer.
- I expressly waive and relinquish any and all claims against Sally Cooper T/A Furry Dogmother (the Provider) and it is understood and agreed that the Provider will not be held responsible for any damage to the client’s property, or that of others, caused by the client’s pet(s) during the period in which they are in her care.
- I (the CLIENT) agree to notify the Provider of any illness, injury or behavioural problems pertained to my pet(s) during the time this contract is in place. I understand that the Provider reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time if the nature of the illness, injury or behavioural issue cannot be catered for.
- I will ensure that my pet(s) has had any necessary vaccinations and boosters and that regular treatment for fleas and worms is given. I will not hold the Provider responsible for any flea or worm infestations that I notice nor for any illness or diseases that occur. If upon grooming the Provider notices my pet has fleas, I agree to pay an extra £15 to cover the cost of extra cleaning and laundry expenses incurred on top of the usual grooming fee.
- I (the CLIENT) will either ensure that access is given to the Provider to collect my dog(s) from the agreed address at the agreed times or give the Provider a key to the place where the dog(s) is kept. The Provider will use the key to collect and return the dog and for no other purpose and will keep it safe, not let anyone else have it, not copy it and will return it to the Client on demand.
- I (the CLIENT) agrees to authorize the Provider to handle any emergencies that may arise. The Provider will make every effort to contact the client; however, the client gives authority to the Provider to act in the dog’s best interest.
- I (the CLIENT) give permission for my pet(s) to be photographed occasionally for use on the Provider’s website and Facebook Page and for identification purposes in the event of an emergency.
You may download a copy of our Terms and Conditions for signing here: