Are you going away on holiday or business or perhaps you are having to go into hospital or care and need somebody to look after your small pets? Instead of the expense and stress of putting your pets in catteries or shelters, I can visit them on a daily basis to feed them, play with them and give them some fuss.
Cats, more than most other pets, dislike any change in their routine or environment, and often get extremely anxious when they have to go into a cattery. For small animals such as rabbits and guinea pigs, it can be even more stressful for them, especially if they are used to having the run of their own garden.
If required, I will also include cleaning litter trays, watering plants, collecting your post, feeding fish, closing blinds and turning lights on for no additional charge. This will give you peace of mind for your property, as well as your pets, while you are away.
I am also happy to clean out hutches and cages for an additional charge.
- Two visits per day (Morning & Evening) £14 per day
- One visit per day (Morning or Evening) £8 per visit
- Hutch/Cage Cleaning £8
- Charges are based on visits between Angmering & Worthing.
- Normal visits are approximately 15 minutes each time. If longer visits are required, I am happy to do this for a small additional fee to cover my time
- (For Bank Holidays there is an additional charge of £2 per day)
FREE 30 Minute Initial Consultation/Introduction Meeting
For all pet sitting requests, I will come and meet you and your pets before you go away for an initial meeting. This allows me to record all necessary feeding requirements, vet details and other details I may need while you are away.